No one can deny that Ariana Grande is crushing it with every new song she releases. Part of her wild success in being a pop artist, apart from her apparent talent, is the fact that her lyrics are very relatable to lots of young women.
Recently she even released an entire album about how excellent it is to be single. Her music is a vibe, a mood, a mantra, and a lifestyle.
Also, many of her lyrics look as great as Instagram captions. The cool part of it is that most of your followers won’t even recognize that you’re quoting her!
Here is a list of 20 Ariana Grande lyrics that you can use for your captions:
- A fake smile (from the song Fake Smile). For a gorgeous selfie with your makeup on point.
- This is one small step for woman, one giant leap for woman-kind (from the song NASA). It’s best for an empowering selfie or a photo of a group of your girlfriends.
- Ain’t you ever seen a princess be a bad girl? (from the song Bad Decisions) For the cases when you look a quite innocent bust still badass.
- I got one less problem without ya (from the song Problem). For the time when you’re freshly single and feeling free.
- The highlight of my life, just like that Fenty Beauty kit (from the song Makeup) Perfect for a selfie in which your highlighter is on point of course.
- Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble (from the song 7 Rings) Use this in case you get matching tattoos with your friends (that would be bomb) or just for your girl group when you post an awesome group photo.
- Break up with your girlfriend, cuz I’m bored (from the song with the same name). For the cases when you seem kinda bored in the picture, this lyric will certainly show that you want some attention from someone special.
- Imma screams and shout for what I love, passionate, but I don’t give no (from the song Needy). This lyric will be great for just when you’re having fun.
- Everything you are made you everything you aren’t (from the song In My Head). In case you’ve been rejected and want clear things up, this caption is going to be like a loudspeaker.
- You should know I’m temporary ( from the song Bad Idea). Ok, here an honestly great selfie is required. Get that angle right girl, and show everyone that you know your worth.
- Arms crossed with the attitude, lips pouted (from the song Fake Smile). Clearly, for this caption, the more character is in the photo, the better.
- Now I’m amazing (from the song Thank U, Next). This empowering lyric will suit most of the pictures with great transformations. If you haven’t thought about going through a glow up, you should – this fire caption is worth it!
- Tonight I’m a baller babe (from the song Successful). If you happen to be at a sporting event and look amazing in a jersey, definitely use this caption.
- Excuse me, um, I love you (from the song R.E.M.). Post a photo with this caption when you feel the sexiest, and will totally get your crush’s attention.
- You can hit it in the morning like it’s yours (from the song Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored). Definitely, a clever caption for a very sexy pic.
- Boy, you make me make bad decisions (from the song Bad Decisions. This lyric makes a great caption for a hot selfie to tease your crush or boyfriend.
- I got a bad idea (from the song Bad Idea). This one is for baddies only.
- Ain’t got no tears left to cry (from the song No Tears). Because you’re a bad girl who doesn’t give AF about the people who made you cry and have some great selfies to prove it.
- It lingers when we’re done (from the song God Is a Woman). For the times when you look sinfully sexy, this is the ideal caption.
- You’re such a dream to me (from the song R.E.M.). Well, it’s hard to think of a dreamier caption for a happy photo with your significant other.